RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:58:48 -0500
Hi Geoff,

I asked my husband, who is a family practice physician, about your yellowish
eyes.  He said that it is unlikely but possibly it's from an overabundance of
carotenoids but that he would have concerns about your liver and said were it
he, he would have his liver function tested.  He wondered how yellowish is
yellowish.  I don't mean to scare you (although if you're like the other
hygienists and raw foodists I know, including me, a doctor's opinion doesn't
carry much weight!  In his defense, he is not locked into the allopathic way)
 and I'm sure you've already considered this liver thing.  BTW, so you''ll
know where he's coming from nutrtionally, he eats a McDougall style diet with
about 50-60% raw foods due to my influence and my introduction to him of
Natural Hygiene.   He also eats that much raw food because I do the food
shopping and that's what's around to eat pretty much.  He emphatically
doesn't think a raw food diet is nutrionally adequate.  He is slim, never
ill, full of boundless energy, surfs every day and will be 50 next month.
 What he does works for him.

Smiles,

Sandy