RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:23:14 -0400
I've been trying to eat only a single meal a day for the past few week or
so.  Things really do seem to go much better with this scheme.
Elimination is absolutely wonderful.

Here are a few questions or problems I have though:

how does one decide what is the best time to eat then?  What is the most
common time for instinctos (or anyone else eating one meal a day)?
What might the best sequence be?  I tried fruit then raf but it wasn't as
good as the reverse. Any personal experiences?

I also wonder, natural hygiene talks about the 8pm-4am period as being
the assimilation period.  Does the person not assimilate just hours after
the meal (once it gets into the intestines) and before the meal comes
out?  What is the idea behinid saying that assimilation only occurs
during those nigth hours?  I think everyone assimilates sometime after
consuming and before eliminating, no?