RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 17:51:28 -0700

> Ellie had asked which cuts of meat were farthest away from the intestinal
> tract.  Today I asked the butcher at Lazy Acres, and here's what he had
> to say:
> Debprah:
> The foreshoulder (shoulder) and hindquarters (top sirloin, beef shank,
> tri tip, and top & bottom round) are the parts furthest from the
> intestines.  He said the cow's intestinal tract runs almost through the
> whole animal, with its four stomachs, so it's hard to get too far away
> from it.

Thanks, My butcher yesterday said the same, shoulder and round, He also
said the rib would be closer to the instestinal tract.

> Hope this is helpful to you...  how are your symptoms?

I stopped the cassia and have no more frequent BM, nor do I notice the
slight PM fever, but my ears still ring most of the time which makes me
suspicious of amoeba. I'm downing lots of lemons and garlic and acid
fruits but avoiding sweet things. If it doesn't clear, maybe I should do
lemon juice and gralic alone. I have to psych myself for that first. I
love to eat.

My best,

Ellie