RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:23:24 -0400
> Axle:
> >i wanted to comment this because i keep being amazed at the incredible
> >amount of discussion about plagiarism in a raw food list!!
>
> Lynton:
>
> it is getting to be a bore to me, much more of it and I'm out of here

David:
In procmail.rc for Unix:

Subject: /*plagiar*/BORING_FOLDER;
Subject: /*NFL*/BORING_FOLDER;
Subject: /*ntegrity*/BORING_FOLDER;

Many email clients have similar filtering capabilities.

>Lynton:
> I would be interested in who is eating what greens?

David:
Arugula, broccoli, red lettuce, sunflower and buckwheat sprouts.
I'm not too wild about spinach.

The local squirrels keep trying to break into my screened outdoor
sprout grower, so their interested too. The part-time cats are
eating lawn grass on occassions.

We recently have had a Whole Foods outlet open in Atlanta about
2 miles from my home - their produce looks quite good, but I
wonder about the long-term affects on business for the local
cooperative that I have supported for so long (Sevanandah).

Do instintive eaters find the need to eat greens ?

Regards,

David