RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 20:43:10 -0700 (MST)
>That is the point! I feel the same, had the same problems
>and I notice that some of the fruit eaters have gotten
>very bad teeth. But I do also think that some of these
>problems come from the over-breeded, sour fruits
>that are usual today. On the contrary we ate a ripe
>Jackfruit yesterday. It tasted like caramel and was
>not so sweet but delicious and creamy. Fruits like
>these contain much more protein and are probably much
>better for the teeth.

Hi Karl,
I have to agree with you. We have a skewed sample in the market. I belonged
to the Rare Fruit Council Intl when I lived in Miami and learned about so
many wonderful rare and tropical fruits and of course, Miami had many of
them. Not the durian or mangosteen but jaboticabas, white sapotes, akee
which is almost like tofu, longans, lychees, plus...
Kind Regards,
Sheila

Always interested in Intestinal Health and Colon Hydrotherapy issues.
http://www.sheilas.com