RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:33:45 -0700
Marjolein,

What kind of sprouts are you eating?  I got the worst stomachache in
my life
after eating soy sprouts, which I have since learned are high in
toxins.
You might try to avoid all bean sprouts for a while.  Also pay
attention to
food combinations, which may contribute to digestive problems.   Much
of
your problem may also be due to old undigested fecal matter in your
intestines which will eventually get dislodged through raw foods,
fasting,
and/or colon cleanses.

Mark Hovila