RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 22:57:10 -0700
snip
><regarding Harvey Diamond>In fact, if one didn't
>know of the big financial and fame change, you'd never guess it even
>happened just being around him.

Sounds cool. Sorry to hear the divorce was tragic (but I guess it's rarely
the opposite, eh?). And Marilyn has a new fitness book? Lives in FL?

You _do_ know everyone, and you know me well enough to know that I _never_
"hyperbolate" ;) --though NFL explaining the evils of masturbation on talk
radio today brought me close...

Thanks for the typing on all three of the subject guys. And hey, BTW, I'm
still waiting for some more Raw Law--no pressure, you understand, just a
gentle  non-hyperbolating cajoling...;)

Cheers,
Kirt