RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tomyates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:10:21 +0700
I've been veg for quite a while now, and recently went the extra step
and became all raw a couple of weeks ago.  I love the lifestyle, and
being in Thailand, it's no problem too find the fruits and veggies I
need to sustain it.  We even have quite a few organic choices now,
which
weren't there 2 or 3 years ago.

I wold like to know what to do about cravings.  The only ones I get
are
for bread or grain products, of which a few times I've broken down and
sucumbed to.  I'm not the kind of person to beat myself up over eating
peice of bread or some crackers (which is all it takes to ease the
craving), but would like to find something else raw to sub for the non
raw material.  Strange, at the times when I want that piece of bread
or
cracker, nothing else in my mind seems like it would be right.  Then
20
minutes after eating it, I'm left standing there puzzled as to why I
needed to eat it.

I suppose I'm just still getting over my old addictions.  Anyway, if
you
have some pointers for me, I'd much appreciate it.

Tom