RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:55:07 EST
Roberta,

Thanks for the email, and your own story.  Very interesting.  I am wondering
now about my recent problems with seaweed and the coincidence of also just
having had a number of mercury fillings removed.  And the fact that I still
have more in there.

I look forward to whatever reading you have to recommend, or send.  Like I
say, even though I had this done, I still have not found anything in my own
reading that showed any convincing correlation between health problems and
mercury (although I think I remember reading about chewing gum tests where it
was possible to measure fairly substantial amounts of mercury present in the
gum).

Anyway, thanks a lot Roberta!

Love, Liza May ([log in to unmask])