RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:50:28 -0500
Dear Ellie,

That dreaded event they call a hard disk crash happened Thursday morning.  I
had your paper on it, not yet printed out, not saved to a floppy.  So, could
I bother you to send again?  If you send it as an attached file in ASCII or
Windows generic it will come out better because before I had some very
strange looking characters here and there.

Sorry to send this message out to everyone.  I lost all my saved wonderful
informative e-mails from this list :-(  as well as people's private
addresses.  There's still hope that I'll get some partial data recovery.
I'll find out on Tuesday night when my friend comes to help me.

Janis