RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 02:43:26 -0700
>I notice you didn't mention raw eggs or raw goat milk products.
>
>Have you experimented with them at all?

When i talk about meats i am talking about any  animal products except
milk,
so i eat eggs regularly. I eat white and yellow but generally my
attraction
to the white is way less than the yellow ( i might eat 2 wole eggs and
continue with 3 yolks at one setting) chicken eggs is the least
attractive
to me i prefer ducks or wild birds ( sea gulls )

I was eating raw milk before starting to eat instincto when i was a
vegetarian, and quitted all dairy since ( 11 years ). It is clear to
me that
our genetic adaptation to milk is not done at all . some peoples
tolerate it
better than others  ( mostly lactose tolerance) but the problem for me
is
the too recent exposure to the proteins in milk, ( 8000 years is not
that
much in our history) which trigger immunes responses .
Because i have autoimmune disease i don't take the risk.
i believe that  starting to eat raw dairy  after years of being
deprived of
animal products will be very beneficial but going to other animal
products
without dairies is way more satisfying and helpfull.
It is way more difficult,  if not impossible to get milk from animals
eating
their natural diet ( grass or leaves  fresh and dry  and nothing else
) ,
than to find an instincto quality meat ( not easy allready)
to get commercial quantity of milk there is no other  choice than
overfeeding the animals . and the way to overfeed an animal is to give
them
an unatural food so the instinctive regulation don't work.
In france i had access to dairies coming from cows ,sheeps and goat
raised
on the wild grasses and bushes of the high meadows of the pyrenees
 mountains between France and spain) . But even then i have the
intuition
that it was detrimental to me ( now it is impossible to sort things
out
because i was eating cooked grains and vegetables too .
I was eating pasteurized cheezes too but mostly i was making yogurt
and
cottage cheeze from fresh raw whole milk and was buying in priority
unpasteurized mountain cheese.
jean-claude