RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:00:26 +0200
Tom,

thanks for the excerpts of the article.

The author describes some symptoms that I hat, too.
But only during the first 1-3 years of eating raw.
Currently my food doesn't occupy much of my time,
I don't always think about it and I enjoy working
with "cooked eaters".

I think that the occurrence of such symptoms has to
do with the personality of the one who starts to eat
raw AND with missing substances in the food. I would
also have a lot of cravings when I would try to live
from conventional stuff.

But with good stuff, enough motion and good a good
partner or some friends, the mentioned symptoms should
disappear.

And although I met some instable persons in the
raw and Instincto circles, many others where highly
consequent and successful in other aspects of there
lives, too. Many of the instinctive eaters I know are
either engineers (hardware or software) or musicians.

-Karl