RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 16:25:34 +0000
Ellie:
>Then isn't the addiction to the stimulants in such food, such as some
>Maillard's molecules that have crept in on drying or from toxic food fed=20
>to animals, etc., and not to the living food itself? It doesn't seem=20
>possible to be addicted to something natural that our body's need.

Yes I think so. I mentioned that I became addicted to frozen tuna.
Sure, the denatured molecules in it caused this.
Natural food shouldn't cause addiction.
But it can last   v e r y   long until you are able to get off a
natural food that your body missed for decades.

I drank over 100l (app. 100 quarts) of palm-juice (a instincto product of
Orkos) until I had enough. And Zephyr wrote, that for three years he drank
15 coconuts a day.
Not to speak of the hundredweights of Durians, Jackfruits, Mangos etc.
I ate until I had enough of the stuff and could go on less heavily.

Best wishes,

Stefan