RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:09:27 -0700
pending writing projects:

I hope to get back to working on the "Essential Advice" series in
October, and hope to have some new installment(s) ready around the end
of October or early November. This is all tentative at present, as that
project might be delayed if other projects become more urgent.

I am now extracting portions (whole sets of paragraphs) from the recently
posted material by Morris Krok, to thereby create a few articles for
the SF-LiFE newsletter. I probably won't post those articles on Internet,
as the entire text of the Morris Krok material was recently posted here.
( Note: Individuals can subscribe to the SF-LiFE newsletter by
joining SF-LIFE, the San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts. To join,
send $15 (1 year membership in the US) to: Dorleen Tong, 662 29th Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94121 USA. For foreign memberships, please inquire
by e-mail to me - we need to price the postage before giving you a
cost.)

Note: the articles that are extracted from the material by Morris Krok are
reformatted, spell checked, and generally more attractive than the original
posts. Should I post them again, even though they are repeats?

completed articles:

I recently completed 3 new, short articles for the SF-LiFE newsletter.
I will post those to Internet later, around the time the articles
appear in the SF-LiFE newsletter. (Two of the articles are based on some
of my recent posts in raw-food and veg-raw).

older articles available:

The following material is on-line, and I will send copies (via e-mail)
to anyone who asks (new folks on the lists might not have seen some of
the below). The material below is also available in the raw-food
archive, along with more of my writings. The archive is at:
            < http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/raw-food.html >

1996 and before:
* Sprouting: An Overview
* Milk Substitutes from Sprouted Oats
* What A Raw Fooder Should Know About Nuts

1997 material:
* Wild/Natural vs. Modern/Cultivated Fruit - A Comparison
* Troubleshooting: Avoiding or Overcoming Problems in Raw and Living Foods
  Diets (notes from my talk at the SF-LiFE Expo, June 1, 1997; 400+ lines)
Essential Advice for People New to Raw Foods (series):
* Part 1: Essential Reading  (Information Sources)
* Part 2: The Myths of Raw Foods (long: 650+ lines)
* Part 3: Idealism vs. Realism in  Raw Foods Diets

* Talk by Aajonus Vonderplanitz - Notes (from SF Whole Life Expo, very non-
  vegetarian. All other titles above are vegetarian.) The notes of this talk
  will be on-line for only a few more weeks, then I will move them to backup
  diskette.)

P.S. the raw-food archives are a real treasure trove of information. You can
also search those archives via e-mail requests: web access is not required!
Contact me and I will send you an info file on that.

I hope that you find at least some of my articles of interest. I also
encourage others to freely contribute to raw-food and veg-raw.

Regards,
Tom Billings