RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 12:45:51 -0700
quoted without permission from the seventh edition of prof. arnold ehret's

		  _physical fitness thru a superior diet
			  fasting and dietetics_

				   also

			  _a religious concept of
		  physical, spiritual and mental dietetics_

				published by
			ehret literature publishing co.
			      beaumont ca 92223
				 (c) 1975

	the promised resurrection of man as a god-like being can only be
based on the divine laws of the reality of life and not on abstract ideas
or an expectation of healing thru miracles.  a philosopher once said,
-"education of man must begin 100 years before his birth".  in the natural
laws of producing ideal children -- sons of god -- not sickly and
degenerate youth of today; -- the chosen ones will not be the sick in mind
and body; -- they shall be those of christ-like health, intelligent,
virile, handsome, affectionate -- a new kind of race; not monstrosities,
homo-sexuals, lesbians, immoral degenerates planted in modern sodoms, --
but in the garden of the new eden!
	we start the resurrection of man by reconstructing the paradise,
planting fruit trees, vineyards and gardens -- as our new residence.  we
bring not only a scientific system of healing based on natural laws, but a
regeneration, -- a complete resurrection of the flesh, -- by water, air --
"spirit" (from the greek word "spiro" meaning air) and by the divine food
of god -- ie: fruits!  it is the return of the oldest yet the newest -- of
adam the first man placed on earth -- (as nearly as physiologically
possible) -- based on the laws of nature, and acting today with the same
absolute security as it did while christ was first on earth some 2000
years ago and as it undeoubtedly did thousands of years before that!
fortunate is he who has a strong and abiding faith in which he can firmly
believe!  every man must find his own, and the finding of it is important
to each of us.  daily miracles are visible on every side; all evidence of
the order and creation of which we are a part.  faith helps us to mitigate
fear and pain, to recognize and give thanks for our blessings.  for after
all -- time is the great healer, and this is something on which we can
positively count!  the new `god like' man of paradise can only be expected
to return thru physiological purification, and mankinds salvation requires
healing from the "sins" of a civilization diet.
	the mystery of christ's coming on earth and his return to his
father, is a physicological problem of procreation.  "not only forth but
up you shall plant yourself" said nietzsche and i say, "the garden of love
and matrimonium must be real fruit tree, nurtured under love ingredients,
spreading flowers and perfumed roses."  (high song of solomon).  the
physiological problem of procreation and reproduction of a higher, more
perfect adam-like beings, -- sons of god, is directed by god alone, the
father, the only one, original producer of all mankind.  the chosen ones
will not be the "church runners" -- those sick in mind and body, but they
shall be of christ-like health, a new kind of race; not planted in modern
sodoms, but in the garden of the new eden.  only the true and faithful
disciples of these teachings can qualify as the real and only ones in
christian history -- of christ's followers in fact!
							--pages 14 & 15