RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Stuart Smith)
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 96 20:15 PDT
In article <[log in to unmask]> you write:
>Thanks for sharing that!  That inspires me, the idea that I could "get to eat
>all the time" could help me overcome my desires for clogging and unhealthful
>foods!

Well thanks to you too - the idea that I've inspired some one inspires me
right back!!  I might add, in case anyone wonders, that while I might "eat
all the time", as long as most of that food is fresh, raw, wholesome food,
I've never had trouble with my weight.  (of course, I'm also fairly active,
so I'm sure that has an effect :)   I found  that fasting for a day (or
almost a day, I think the most I ever did was until about 6pm and then I ate
fruit until bedtime) helped a lot in overcoming my cravings for "bad" stuff.
I would urge myself to not give in and just eat more fruit, no matter how
much I craved a bagel or granola.

Good luck!

<[log in to unmask]>  *  http://www.wimsey.com/~ssmith/