RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:41:11 -0700
So are you saying that if a baby (not necessarily THIS baby, since we don't
know exactly what happened, but A baby) were to be fed inadequate food, that
the God within would somehow allow that infant to obtain for itself better
food?  Or are you saying that there is no such thing as inadequate food?  I
like the idea of inherent intelligence, but even the God within can only
work with what it's got, eh?