RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:31:39 +0100
Liza,

> Well Karl - I THINK we ate it!! At least I HOPE it was what we ate!!
:-) OK.

> Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean??
No, I just didn't fully understand the previous message.

> I thought that it was fine to combine meat with greens, or celery, or sprouts,
> for instance.  Have you found this to cause you upsets??
Not upset, but usually I try to eat meat mono, with nothing else. Although the
vegetables that you mention are quiet 'harmless'.

> Do you know anything about "Coleman" out of Colorado U.S.A. ??  This is the
> meat we get in our Whole Foods Supermarket here.  The butcher tells me the
> animals are 100% free-ranging, and are not fed any additional grain.  Have you
> heard anything??

No, I have no experience with them. Here, in Germany, most organic meat
producers feed grains to their animals.

-Karl