RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 12:12:03 +0000
Jean-Louis:
>>Stefan:
>> It plays a    v e r y    important role in instinctive nutrition. Perhaps
>> it sounds magically to you now but it's true: The black grease, that can
>> be eaten is able to solve toxins in your body and direct them to your
>> intestines and kidneys to be excreted.
>> Also it directs toxins in your blood to the intestines/kidneys.
>>=20
>Is it a conjecture, or a proven scientific fact? Are there references
>(articles,...)?

Since I haven't got scientific references it is only practical experience
of lots of instinctos, including my own. Perhaps the people at Montrame
could give you a reference. Dunno.

Jean-Louis:
>I have never used Cassia, and only had unpleasant symptoms during the
>first two months. Afterwards, my health has always been better than
>during my "cooked" period.

You will face detox crises that would be easier to handle if you used
Cassia. I use it as a natural medicine against all odd symptoms. Others
do the same. For older instinctos (i.e. instinctos who have changed
their nutrition in higher age, let's say over 40) it is essential.

Raw instinctive wishes,

Stefan