RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis TU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:56:33 +0100
> "Atoms and subatomic particles contain information and communicate (see =
> the striking EPR paradox and experiments). Without communication all =
> life forms would die and babies wouldn't grow. Skin to skin contact with =
> their parents is known to be essential.

The EPR paradox showed that uncertainty in quantum physics is not due to our ignorance or "hidden variables" but is really a law of physics. It did NOT show that atoms communicate. It did NOT show that INFORMATION could be sent faster than the speed of light. And finally, it has nothing to do with growth of babies or skin contact.

JL (I am mathematician, but I have studied a bit of physics).