RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 18:57:29 -0700
> stefan
> I have considerable problems with even accidentally cooled down durians, that

Are the durians from Indonesia and Thailand frozen on purpose to ship
into NYC? seems like it would be to expensive for them? One Chinatown
vendor told me they were not, when I complained that one was frozen. He
said it was the weather, and it was winter. When I was in Malaysia they
told me they were not shipped frozen. Do you think this is true?

My best , Ellie