RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:15:20 GMT
Do I eat meat?????
At present about 5 to 6 kg/wk. Just lately I'm preferring it more rare
-even
mediumrare - than warmed-raw.
And about half a doz eggs (also cooked) - I'm beginning to wonder why
I'm
still on the list with the amount of cooked that I'm eating at the
moment.
But I do notice a big difference when I eat something raw, the
digestion is
so much easier.

I have tried canned fish, but there is something about the taste that
don't like.  Hav'nt eaten fresh fish for some time.

Lynton