RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ryan Cormney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 18:19:37 -0500
Aaron,
 thanks for your response and insight.  I understand what your saying,
correct me if I'm mistaken.  I think you're speaking of a relationship that
may appear to be superficial, but the underlieing bond between the poeple
involved in the relationship is much stronger than most, the feeling of love
is transcended, regardless of the verbal communication.  Telepathic as it
may be, it's an energy that both can feel, I've felt it in the past, it has
just been a while.  Do you know the feeling I'm talking about, when you meet
someone and instantly you connect on many different levels that it almost
seems like you become one entity.  You could talk for days about anything
and everything, it's like they have been with you all your life, on the same
wavelength.  Wouldn't that be interesting if they were vibrating at the same
frequency as you, thus the attraction and magnification of energies.

Seems to me that such energies collect on the coasts, maybe the ionization
of the air due to the ocean(I know very little about?) is a factor(I'm sure
there's other equally excellent places).  Needless to say, my experiences in
LA have been far superior to where I am now(connecting with others).  Maybe
San Antonio is the place for some, but not for me.  Anyone else ever move
somewhere and for some odd reason, they feel like it is not working out, it
is not home?  I can't put my finger on it, and I've had the thought that it
is just me and not the place that is off(always a possibility), but this
place, the people, and the culture mostly just drain me.

I've even tapped into the small "holistic community" here in SA and it felt
more like the HOLEistic community.  I sat in with a "holistic" nutritionist
who threatened to rip out the eyes of the ice cream man for playing his
rediculous music.  This was infront of one of her clients.  Now, how
holistic is this?  Just one of many violent reactions she displayed in the
course of two hours.  I think I'll be leaving now, not ever to return, thank
you very little.   I feel like I've given this place a fair shake, Must move
on, maybe it isn't the place that is so significant, I'll know in a couple
of weeks!!!! I'm excited about the move.

Sincerely,
Ryan Cormney

< Someone who sits in the corner without speaking would be labeled as