RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:43:18 EST
Marie,
<< this is just gross, espeically  washing your hair only 12 times a year.
That's just nasty if you live near any person, place, or thing >>

I agree!! But I think its hilarious, actually, that people are doing stuff
like this - it strikes me as very, very funny. I just laugh, and make no
comment, and continue to bathe and wash my hair!!

Please don't get off the list! There is a lot of useful stuff discussed on
this particular list - its excellent I think.

Anyway - since you are bold enough and "real" enough to say something about
gross personal hygiene habits, you probably have lots of other useful stuff to
say, too.  I would like to hear your opinions and experience with food!! So
please don't drop off!!

Jean-Louis,
<< Now, despite not using soap, I have much less body odors (I know that by
smelling my clothes). >>

Not to say that you smell bad -- but its hard to smell your own odor  --  even
by sniffing your clothes!  I would ask somebody ELSE if you smell.  (I'm sure
you don't :>))   )

Someone mentioned skin-brushing.  What do you all think about this practice,
in terms of moving toxins through the lymph system, as it is purported to do?
I have always been a little suspicious about this, although I do it because it
feels good.

By the way - thank you Jean-Louis for the letter about chelation!

Love, Liza May ([log in to unmask])