RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 21:07:22 EDT
<<
 As soon as I get the herbs together, I am going to start Dr. Schulze's
 program for incurables (but alas, he doesn't have any specific guidelines
 for lymphoma.)

 Thanks everyone.  Love and peace.  Please pray for Maya's recovery.

--The Gerson Cancer Therapy has had much success with lymphoma. Following is
some info on them:
Good Luck!
gc
*********************
The Gerson Therapy

The Gerson Therapy is an intensive, nutrition-based and detoxifying
medical treatment for cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other chronic,
degenerative diseases. It works closely with nature to help the sick
body to rid itself of disease through the supportive effects of simple
foods, juices, and non-toxic medication. Its successes in curing the
dread diseases of our times for the past 75 years have no parallel in
the conventional medical context.
The Gerson Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
holistic treatment of degenerative diseases. We strive to educate the
public on the benefits of holistic healing through worldwide lectures
and seminars, publication and distribution of literature on the Gerson
Therapy, Training programs for Physicians, Healthcare practitioners, and
home care assistants, and through establishing ties to approved clinics
and treatment centers.
We welcome all comments. Please contact us at:
The Gerson Institute and Cancer Curing Society
P. O. Box 430
Bonita, CA 91908-0430
Send us email : [log in to unmask]
 Please Note: Recently, our volume of email has greatly increased, and
we can no longer promise prompt responses to eletronic mail messages. If
you have a question that requires a prompt answer, please call us at our
number below.

Tel: (619) 585-7600
Toll Free Recorded Information: (888) 4-GERSON
Fax: (619) 585-7610