RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 09:33:26 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-27 09:07:29 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Ellie
Rotunno) writes:

<<
 One of the many basal ganglia or clusters of nerve cell bodies between
 the brain stem and cortex in the limbic region thought to be involved in
 the expression of emotions.  >>
Ellie, is it true that 80% of our brain cells are astrocytes & the astrocytes
create our "vital energy", the DC energy that's transmitted on the Schwann
cells of the sheath AROUND the nerves that are transmitting the AC impulses
we learn about in physio courses?  & is it true that that  DC"nerve energy"
can & must be supplemented from OUTSIDE the body, usually from the earth's
magnetic field.  And is it true that that field has dropped from 4 gauss to
0.4 gauss in the last 4,000 years?

This is all new stuff to me, clearly way outside my area of study & I'm being
told lots of this info lately.  is it valid?

Thank you!

Bob