RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Mikoleit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:32:44 -0800
Tom Billings

I totally agree that there are now those in the raw foods movement that
fully indorse and act with unethical behaviors but what I ask of you and
others is to not stereotype all of us into that mold. I for one among others
am of a very peaceful nature and as you used the word integrity exemplify
that standard also. You ask me to please preach to those guys at natures
first law. I would be happy to do that, so here's my sermon to them. I have
bought many books from them in the past but now do to their continued and
escalating unethical behaviors I will no longer do so. So with my money I
vote no for NFL's lack of integrity and decency. So that now brings up the
question of where to get the same books that they sell elsewhere and
hopefully at lower prices. Please anyone who knows of other sources let me
know OK. Since I am now looking to start a health related business I would
actually consider doing something like that myself.

Alan