RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:14:12 -0700
I go to the 14th St Market often, next time will ask around again, but
have never seen raw milk sold there. One lady who sells chickens said
she
might get me some on the sly, but that it is illegal and I never
followed
through. I personally found raw goat milk cheese toxic to me, but
maybe
that was because even cheese is somewhat processed. I eat
Instinctively all
raw unprocessed, animal and vegetable. There is much debate whether we
are
adapted to raw milk other than human, maybe some of us are and others
are
not. As for germs, I have been eating Instinctively so long I have no
problem with germs from raw chicken, fish, beef,etc.
Ellie
http://home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~er26/toxicmind.html
http://www.egroups.com/group/Depression-Anxiety