RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 06:36:27 EST
In a message dated 3/12/99 12:32:10 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 FWIW?  Well, all your comments are worth a lot in my opinion---this post
happens
 to be worth more than the average.

--Thanks, Rex. And welcome back, we missed you!;-)

 However, there was no need to list me with people who may have been  accused
of
 having an agenda.  Any hostility I encounter here seems only because my
primary
 question (yeah, but what about the 'quality'?) tends to knock the props out
from
 under the variety of dogma that currently dominates *this* roost.

--Well needed!

 But I take things in stride and feel I've learned much here.

--Ditto, here!

 I early on grasped an insight that Alan is hopefully recognizing: take a
stick and stir around in the sarcasm and you'll find a smiley hidden here and
there.  Also, sarcastic speakers may be venting toxicity, but they're rarely
stupid and their barbs can inspire the  target to rethink things.

 Regards,
 Rex Harrill

--Right, Rex! You hit the nail on the head. I only jumped into the fracas
because it's obvious Alan can fend for himself, but I feared he might not stay
long enough to recognize "its" worth, and wanted him to know some (if not ALL)
do value his contributions;-)

Gerry