RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 97 10:08:19 -0700
>Deborah Boyar wrote:
>> You might have some blood testing done and see if your immune system is
>> challenged, and do a stool sample test to see what they find, if
>> anything.  After watching Zephyr nearly die, I consider your reaction
>> intelligent rather than hypochondriacal.

>Ellie wrote:
>Thanks Deborah and Stefan,
>I appreciate having a place to release my hysteria. It's part of my
>emotional healing to let it out.

Dear Ellie,
I'm glad you feel better from expressing yourself and being heard, but I
fail to see how your musings represent hysteria!

>The symptoms have been incresed BM
>(which may have been from the cassia, and I'm stopping it for a while),a
>slight woozy feeling, maybe warm in the head, and ringing in the ears.
>These were what I had when I had an amoeba after a trip to China (on SAD
>then). After a year and many negative tests I found a doctor who knew how
>to test and I took strong antibiotics. I pulled out his name yesterday
>and if I have any increase in symtpoms or they don't subside, I will go
>to him.

I'm glad to hear this.  No harm done in checking.  And how did this
doctor conduct his tests that was different from the others who got
negative results?

>I recently had blood tests, which my doctor thought were fine.
>I'm hoping it's all a detox of old stuff, but I won't play around if it
>persists.

Good.  It's a complex, multifactorial world in which we live.

>I think we are all good mothers to be so caring of the children within
>each of us who are instinctively trying to survive, and I wish you all a
>happy Mother's Day.

That's beautiful.  Yes!!!

Warm wishes,
Deborah