RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 08:39:43 -0700
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
>Other question: are vaccines as bad as their reputation among the
>Hygienists? I had 6 injections two months ago, and I didn't notice any
>detox symptom (I mean, I had no *more* detox/intox symptoms than
>usual), but as I have eaten instinctively for less than 6 months, my
>body may not be "clean" enough to draw conclusions. Thus, I would be
>interested to know if long-time instinctos have sharp reactions to
>vaccines (similar to reactions after having a cooked meal).

Tom:
In the 1970's, when I was a very "clean" (but very emaciated) fruitarian, I
had to get a cholera vaccination for my yellow WHO card. (I was going to
India.) I had a dramatic reaction then - I literally passed out within
seconds of the shot, and awoke a minute later, being covered in a light
sweat that smelled strongly like the inoculation vaccine. It seems my system
considered the intruder to be toxic or an allergen, and took emergency measures
to expel it. However, I had other vaccinations later, without the dramatic
effect of the first (I was still a fruitarian at later vaccinations).
Because the later vaccinations went very smoothly, I suspect my first dramatic
reaction was an allergic reaction, rather than a toxic reaction.

I am not a fan of vaccines, but I also suspect the hygienists exaggerate
their negative points. I don't recommend vaccinations, yet would not try
to talk someone out of them either (basically, I am neutral on the subject.)

Regards,
Tom Billings