RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 05:08:27 GMT
Are there any raw food communities out there?

I live in a very small community, 5 adults and 2 children, here in Exeter,
England, but am looking to compile a list of other communities round the
world for "The FRESH Network", raw food information network.

My personal interest is in raw food groups who as well as living together
(or closely), work with the often difficult personal issues that mostly
cause communities not to work, eg lack of REAL communication, ie people just
being "nice" to each other to avoid conflict, which long-term never works as
these personal conflicts will eventually cause rifts.

Do you live in a raw food group or community, or do you know of others who
do, and what is their focus?