RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Brassil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:55:04 +0100
Lisa you say that you want "them to pay  a high price" Who are the people
you are referring to? I don't belive it is any one country that the
terrorists operate from. They are everywhere and to bomb Afganistan is not
only inhumane but a silly move by the Bush administrators. It seems the
Irish people have no choice but to let American war planes refuel here,
thereby implicating our people in a situation not of our choice. There is
really no need for all  the pagentry of the war planes. The solution is try
to find out where some of the terrorists are and send in some land troops.
But to bomb innocent Afgans is just as bad as what the terrorists have done.
A lot of developing countries go through struggle and strife on their way to
democracy but they need to be able to develop at their own pace. Western
intervention is not the solution.
Martha