RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:44:26 -0700
Jo:
"That may be so (that Kirt insulted you) but let's relax a bit, OK?
There's no reason to add you to the list of Rabid Raw Vegans."

Arjen:
In my opinion it makes more sense to say that to Kirt, since he is
the one who insulted me.

Jo:
But you have a reputation to maintain: that all raw vegans are calm,
centered, spiritual beings who radiate unconditional love. If you've
never encountered this line of thought, then please disregard the
previous sentence for your own good! :)

Arjen:
Do you have a list of Rabid RAF Eaters?

Jo:
Yes, and I'm a recent inductee. Of course it's a lot more fun because
I no longer have the burden of radiating unconditional love all the
time. ;)

I think it's commendable that you want to debate issues based on
evolutionary constraints. It's a complex area when applied to modern
human nutrition. Keep in mind, too, that the best we can do is
interpret the available data so it's not surprising to find divergent
viewpoints expressed in BeyondVeg and the Bionomic Nutrition Forum. I
think most of us have considered many viewpoints and made decisions
based on how our bodies respond.

If you have personal experiences that you'd like to share, I feel
that would be just as useful to more list members. And you may find
their responses helpful as well, even if they eat RAF.

Cheers,
Jo