RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Jerry Knox BA, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:43:58 EDT
<< By the way the Vietnam Vets were never officially honoured and had to
 construct their own memorial and organize their own parades.

as a vietnam vet, I think we had a hard road, yes. But what did we do? We were
the first Americans to say this war is wrong, and stop it. I was an early
member of vietnal viets against the war.  Our demonstrations, and protest
changed a very negative approach that our "leadership" tried to force on us.
Now as to living foods, the hippies of the 60s, flower children and those
vietnam viets like me that rejected the word of doctors, politicians and other
members of the estabblishment, just because they had power and started to look
at life through our own eyes are the main force behind the living foods
movement. So wasn't all bad. Just traumatic. America is the great nation that
it is because we had the courage to return home telling the truth about what
was happening over there and then look at the rest of live like diet etc with
an open mind.

Thanks
Jerry