RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 19:12:40 -0700
ombodhi thoren st john wrote:

>  looks like bo7b's still getting
> the hang of this net thang, since it seems to me he posted to the list a
> message from ellie he tried to forward to claire.  well, i'll pull my
> nose out of this one & let them hash it out & make up on their own.  i
> feel for you, ellie!  (psst.  i won't tell the journal that publishes
> your toxic mind theory if you won't.  heck, i won't tell them even if
> you do, and i think many on this list will also try to keep this
> incident low-profile.  'nuff said.)

I won't tell either and I'm not worried. The toxic mind theory is not new
with me, Shelton and Tilden knew it,(Tilden: "Drunkenness and crime of
all kinds are vicarious toxin eliminations--crises of toxemia.") they
just didn't understand that psychological has the same physical core as
any other disease. They were into a moral approach. My only contribution
is the biochemical nature of the toxicosis and I haven't published that.
Besides when I hear that a journal will publish it, I'm allowed to
publish an abstract, even to try to get it in the newspaper. As soon as
one of these psych journals says yes they'll publish it I'll post an
abstract, but it won't really tell you anything useful you don't already
know. Even good old Freud knew we shouldn't suppress our feelings or the
pot-bellied stove would sooner or later burst.

Hope all your dreams come true,

My best, Ellie