RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:59:20 -0400
>BTW, not all instincto's avoid dairy. There are vegan instincto's and raw
>everything instincto's. You can't make a blanket statement about
>instincto's.

Sure you can. By definition dairy is avoided on theoretical grounds,
as are
all cooked foods. If someone tailors their diet to include dairy, or
exclude animal foods, they simply are not practicing instincto. I have
heard of very very few long term vegan instinctos (indeed it almost a
contradiction in terms) and in every case I have heard of they, either
eventually include animal foods or cooked foods or both--often in
response
to health difficulties. Of course, many people start instincto
unwilling to
eat RAF but sooner or later come around to it.

Have you never considered that some people can get  raw dairy
products.
I NEED TO REPEAT. Not all instincto's omit dairy.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft

Robert