RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 08:15:58 -0600
Jeff Ross said:
>Who the hell do you think you are for saying some thing like that?!
>You're a moron.  Do think twice, if you eat raw meat YOUR genetic line
>WILL end. I've gone from sterile to stud on a fruitarian diet. And I've
>met many people who hardly eat anything at all. If you're not a vegan, a
>fruitarian and a 100%, nature will eliminate you. And if it doesn't, I
>WILL.

Jo sez:
Are you the close friend Vicki Dorn mentioned in a recent post concerning
recovery from sterility through fruitarianism?

Yep, seems like your testosterone level is off the high end of the scale.
What would be your aim in physically attacking someone? Do you think
relating to people in this manner draws them to your lifestyle which you
view passionately? Does the penitentiary menu offer fruitarian fare? Is it
THAT difficult for you to accept others if they don't conform to your
ideals? How do you relate to your partner and children, then? Nosy queries,
but answering them to yourself may shed some light.

>i ate wild durian in Bali.

Which part of Bali? East central region near Amlapura? Or just south of Mt.
Agung? If you've run across some wild durian, do share the location. I
promise I won't turn it into a durian mecca.

>I'm gonna have my own website soon, and many articles I have already
>wriiten will be published in a awesome publication that's gonna hit the
>publoc soon.

Great! Who is your publisher? What is the working title? And do you have a
rough timeline for this publication? Would you be able to give us a sneak
preview? May I recommend the $5.00  "Elements of Style" by Strunk & White?

More Light To Ya,
Jo