RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Regler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:12:48 +0100
> The book "Instinctotherapie, Manger Vrai" was written in 1990.
> The previous version of the text was written in 1985 (I think),

The newest revision of the german book version of this text came out on
July 1997. Many changes and additions have been made. The book has now
about 40 or 50 pages more (now 411) than the old version of 1993.

> More than 10000 people went to Montrame, but there are no statistics
> about how many people have been successfully "treated".

There are circulating different numbers, i think, 20000 people until 1995,
25000 until 1997, i have heared of. I think this number is only the
"Visitor counter" of Montrame and has nothing to do with the "healed"
persons. Also many people visited and still visit Montrame many times. I
have been on Berlepsch for a week in April 1997 and no one asked me after
the week "Are you healed now?".

> and the guideline for people working at Montrame was to eat flesh at no
>more than 1 meal per week.

The statement of Burger on April 1997 was: Eat flesh only if it smells and
tastes "like from heaven" (my words, german "himmlisch"), stop if it tastes
only pleasant. Eat flesh only mono in a meal. Do not mix it with any
others.

>I have met some people who eat animal food once every few months,
>but I believe on average instinctos eat animal food more than once a week.

On my question to him personally (April 1997), Burger answered he has about
one meal of meat per month.

Robert