RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carrie Micko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:49:07 -0600
The thyroid list is at the same place you signed up for the raw food
list.

Send and email to

and type

SUBSCRIBE THYROID

and that's all.

There is more discussion of medical treatment (and dissatisfaction
with it)
than diet, but you learn what you'll be getting into if you try to do
it
THEIR way. It gives lots of clarity to thyroid questions. One note, be
sure
to read the rules and follow them, as this list is pretty strict about
that.
It's a good supportive list and I've learned alot. Keeping up with the
raw
food list, the yeast list and the thyroid list has been a full time
occupation this last month, but I feel more ready to handle my
endocrinologist appointment tomorrow as a result. Time well spent I
think.
Carrie