RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidney Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 18:54:44 -0600
Dear friends:      Even though this is the flu season and everyone in
the around you or in the  office is sick  and people are hacking and
coughing.
You do not have to succumb to the bug.  One of Heaven's natural
remedies is WATER. You have the best natural therapeutic device as a
natural cold/flu remedy available right in your home. It's 10 times better
than any doctor, believe me. Use your shower as a therapy tool as well
as a way to get clean .Get into the shower and make the water AS HOT
AS YOU CAN STAND IT. Stay there until your body is red and hot and flushed
or until you just can't stand it anymore. Turn the hot off and the cold on
FULL
BLAST. You won't feel the cold right away so don't worry. But the shot you
get
is far better than any flu shot. WHAT A RUSH!  Stay in the cold for 5 or 6
 seconds then turn the cold off and turn back to the hot on again as hot as
you can stand it. Boy does that FEEL GOOD! When you are red ( I know some
of us don't get "red") and hot and flushed again  hit your self with cold
again.
Do this cycle at least 4 times  or until the hot runs out . You will enjoy
that so
much that  you can hardly wait to get into the shower again. I never get in
the shower without thanking God for it.

Blessings to all,

Dr. Sidney L. Davis, Jr., ND