RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:09:51 EST
Kirk wrote:"Francois, do you see how Burger might look next to a like-minded
like Bernarr."
Francois wrote:"HA! HA! HA! Good question !
But you forgot the 'doctor'!"
Francois: Burger is a known and convicted pedophile. I have never had
anything to do with pedoplilia. Please do not become libelous, when talking
about me. Please let us talk to each other or about each other, like
gentlemen and ladies, on this message board, in a polite, courteous manner.
Please don't act libelously, ungentlemanly, discourteousy and impolitely,
like Kirk.
Let us not resort to ad hominem attacks, like Kirk,  because you choose not
to discuss the matter in contention, in an intelligent manner.
Thank you.