RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:26:50 -0700
Stefan Joest wrote:
> on saturday 6 at 0:15 MEST I discovered that I've got a new sense now:

> the electronic dimmer of my bathroom felt strange when I wanted to
> switch off the light. It gave a "vibrating" feeling. I investigated
> the case and found out, that if I stroke it with my hand lightly it
> "vibrated" while a firm touch had no effect.

> Anyone here who has this sense too?

:-O If this is what's in store for me, I'm going back to hot dogs and
French Fries. I once had a terrible experience with a shock treatment
that went bad and I was still conscious when the current went through me.
Electricity is no friend of mine. No more raw for me. I'm heading for
MacDonalds :-)

Instinctively avoiding electrcity.

Ellie