RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:20:53 -0800
Lucia wrote
how does the actual swimming work?

The animals are in the wild and do not want to be touched, but as they trust
you they will come closer and closer.  If you have ever gone out for a walk
with a bunch of dogs or been to a lake with lots of geese, then you might
understand how to swim with dolphin. Well, swimming with Dolphin is more
graceful. I have a picture of one of my friends surrounded by 3 dolphin
moving away from me.

Micaela