RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ryan Cormney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 12:51:06 -0500
Hello Ben,
I would be interested is how things turn out.  I've read Aagjonus's book as
well.  Are you going by his diet?  If so, maybe you could give me a run down
of how you feel on it and the main things you eat.  I still can't get raw
dairy products here in TX, but I'm moving to Los Angeles in early June, I
think it won't be a problem there.

Has anybody else on this list read Aagonus's book and/or following his
recommendations?  I came across a page that had a listserv about his work.
I signed up for it, but it may be inactive, or else my sign up didn't go
through.  Not sure?

What kind of vaccine damage are you experiencing and what vaccines(aside
from all of them)do you think are causing the damage.

Let me know how it goes,
ryan