RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 02:36:37 -0800
Linda,

Well, I have heard that the Gerson clinic in Sedona offers an inpatient
treatment, a non-toxic alternative care clinic. I suggest you explore
the possibility of sending her there.  [I read they opened this USA
clinic recently after their long successful (and ongoing) Mexico clinic
had such good success rates (cured patients) and demand from USA
clientele that a second clinic was in order.  They had to wait until at
least one state in the USA changed liabity laws enough so that
alternative care could be offered without endless lawsuits and
witch-hunting against the doctors that offer such care (I do alternative
care in California and would never consider opening such a clinic here
since the laws strictly forbid it.)]

If she has had too much toxic treatment (such as lots of allopathic
medication) however, that clinic's natural treatment will probably not
work since her system will be too toxic (body cannot detoxify quickly
enough and the stored toxins from drugs release so fast that the process
harms the patient.  Any doctor will tell you the drugs used to treat
cancer injure the kidneys and liver.  That's why people lose all their
hair, feel pain and nausea, etc etc.)

Other alternative treatments may be successful but all types of cancer
treatment that work that I know of require (1) some aid to natural
detoxification to assist the liver and kidneys and (2) intensive dietary
therapies that use fresh raw organic foods and/or juices, usually
completely or mainly vegan for a while.  If the patient survives and
recovers, later, the diet must be modified after the cancer is
completely gone, to rebuild the damage to internal organs (usually the
weight lost from illness isn't just fat loss but includes weight loss in
the vital organs, a really harmful thing).

I also recently read about Hulda Clark's work; she wrote a book about
how she succesfully treats all types of cancer using three herbs plus
elimination of all toxic chemicals from the food and environment of the
patient, but I don't know of any people personally who have undergone
such a treatment and become well from a life-threatening disease.  I do
know of people who have become well via the Gerson treatment.

I have used Chinese herbs and acupuncture to treat patients with serious
diseases.  This type of treatment from a highly experienced,
well-trained practitioner of traditional chinese medicine can speed
things up, providing it is used to support the combined processes of
detoxification and raw organic type diet.  As far as I know, if either
the natural detoxification or special diet regimen isn't routinely,
religiously done, these serious illnesses will not improve.  The
barley-leaf and wheat grass juices are fine, combined with the
above-mentioned additional stuff, detoxification and a diet completely
comprised of fresh raw organics foods/juices.   Alone, those will
probably be insufficient.

Good luck,
regards,
Roberta