RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 19:48:54
>From: "Roberto Wajsman Crespo" <[log in to unmask]>
>(in 1990 I got married and it helped to raise the temperature
> but it was not enougth).

What about trying polygamy?

>I suppose that the reason is that I use to eat some fruits that I feel they
> poisson my blood:avocados, and other local fruits full of grease and starch. I
> feel they make my blood ACID.

Avocados will have a neutral effect on alkalinity, and although all
fruits & vegetables can alkalinize the body, acidic fruits are not
as readily able to do this as other foods, and I think that too much
of these can cause problems.

> And I can't stop of eating them. I need them
> like a drug. I have never smoken, drunk or used drugs. But I think these
> fruits are as addicted as the drugs.

>I hope to be able to let the acidic fruits in the short time.

I personally suspect that humans evolved to subsist on primarily the
sweet fruits, including bananas, annonas, papayas, sapotes, etc.  I
think you are on the right track in trying to move away from too
many acidic fruits.  But I also think you have to move away from a
fully frutiarian diet to one mixed with vegetables, especially leafy
greens & sprouts.

--Doug Schwartz