RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 14:34:39 -0400
Help everybody!  My dearest companion, a boxer named Maya, age 5 1/2, was
just diagnosed with lymphoma.  She has on a raw foods diet and taking lots
of great natural raw supplements (Thanks Gregg for directing me to Pat
McKay).  I need to do some more aggressive treatment as this is a
fast-moving, systemic form of cancer.  The problem I am finding is that most
of the anti-cancer substances seem to be directed at solid tumors and/or
immune system stimulation, but lymphoma is a condition in which the lymph is
going nuts and from what I understand at this point (the diagnosis came last
night and so I am still shell-shocked), the body is making too many B or
T-cells, so it seems contrary to common sense to 'stimulate' the immune
system.

anyone know something about this?  Know someone who has healed from this?
any good websites?

NB: As supplements she is currently getting pancreatic enzymes, raw adrenal
and raw pituitary (Standard Process Lab), probiotics (Wysong canine biotic),
wheatgrass powder, spinach powder, spirulina, flax oil or hemp seed oil,
aloe vera, and Pat McKay's plant grown calcium and vitamin/mineral complex.
I am also giving her 30 mg 2x a day of CoQ-10, and 2-4 cloves of garlic.

As soon as I get the herbs together, I am going to start Dr. Schulze's
program for incurables (but alas, he doesn't have any specific guidelines
for lymphoma.)

Thanks everyone.  Love and peace.  Please pray for Maya's recovery.

Janis  ([log in to unmask])