RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:59:06 +0200
Deborah,

I just want to say that the Instinctos around
Mr. Burger have become very careful regarding
RAF. AFAIK RAF is served only once a week for
most people, excluding guests.

And they found out that the normal, cultivated
animals are much easier to eat then the wild
ones. (I tried it out and agree with that
opinion.)

And one should never eat much RAF in a row
because tolerances will build up which in
turn will make other food unattractive and
can lead to addiction to RAF.

I don't eat RAF often, once a month or so,
but when I do, I eat a pound or more.
And I am still cautious, I did not eat eyes
or brain or fish offal (is this the right
word?), yet.

After reading your texts I will be even more
cautious and probably refrain eating meat
from predators.

-Karl