RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:49:33 -0500
 Alouette:
>I'm with you guys!  I've been on this list for about a month and from
>the very first post I read on the plagiarism thing by Tom Billings I
>thought "Wow this guy has got some heavy load about this stuff."

A little humility please! If you had been kicked around by NFL like
Tom
has, maybe you would be singing a slightly different tune.

>I'm also considering dropping out and have contributed little due to
>the focus on this.

Then stop giving it life and be a little more positive and contribute
what *you* are passionate about.

>Yes plagiarism is wrong, Raw Eating had a lot of good to say,
>someone apparently copied some of it and took the credit.  AND????

Many on this list are obviously not taking this issue so lightly.  If
that bothers you use the delete button.

>I see as much hostility and self righteousness as these posters are
>projecting onto David Wolfe.

Not on this list.

>Let's move on!

What to? The hypocrisy and sell-out of Cousins, Owens and Kulvinskas?
;-)

Peter